Friday, July 25, 2008

Tagged

I am finally getting to it... I was tagged by Emmy. Here are the rules...
Name five things that you can't live without. It can't be a person, it has to be something material that actually makes your life easier. It can't be something in general, it must be exact. Also, it can't be the obvious like a cell phone or computer.

1. Diet Coke - I don't drink hot beverage, so I drink a Diet Coke in the morning to wake myself up. I try to stick to one a day, but sometimes I just NEED another.

2. Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizer - it's the yellow stuff. I love it - keeps my dry skin from flaking in the winter.

3. Digital Cable - not so much for the channels, but for that awesome guide thingy. Even if I am going to watch tv in another room (without digital), I put on the tv in the living room and scroll through to find out what's on. Makes the TV guide seem so archaic!

4. Kitchen Aid Mixer - I profess my love to it, each and every time I use it. I may not need it every day, but it sits on the counter and waits patiently for me to use it. And it never fails to disappoint.

5. Pampered Chef Stoneware - I use my bar pan at least twice a week, and it is now black. I love that I don't have to flip things over when I bake on it...

I'll tag Sara...I didn't see this on her blog yet. ;)

1 comment:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

I love my Kitchen Aid and my PC Stoneware too. :)
I love the story of Noah in church. He is so sweet.