Friday, June 6, 2008

I thought I'd never see this day...

I used to be on the "I'd never create a blog" bandwagon. I mean, my life isn't all that terribly exciting, so I thought I wouldn't have anything to share. My day usually goes something like this:
  • Wake up before the birds
  • Go to work
  • Work (if you can call it that!)
  • Drive home, pick up Noah
  • Start dinner, play with Noah
  • Give Noah a bath, put him to bed
  • Watch some tv or read, go to bed myself
  • Lather, rinse, repeat

Not all that exciting, right? I thought, who in their right mind would want to read about THAT? Then, one day, my adorable 3 year old said something hilarious. He's truly a riot. And I thought, "I should start a blog to document all of these things he says". And well, here I am, I've succumbed to the peer pressure. I hope you enjoy these "Noah-isms" as much as we do. I think he's a card, of course, I am biased, but he does have a great personality. EVERYONE tells me so. (SO it must be true, right?) Maybe once in a while I'll throw in some things about me and Walt. ;) Here's a pic of our lovely family.

No comments: