Thursday, October 30, 2008

That's 'sgusting!



I am happy to report that I am over the black plague, finally! Last night I stayed home from bookclub to make sure I was 100% recovered, so we carved our pumpkin. Noah was really excited, until he saw the "guts". Then he told us they were 'sgusting! (disgusting) He made Walt do most of the scooping and kept saying "EW!"


Noah chose the shape of the eyes and mouth - I can't say it's the most beauitful Jack-O-Lantern I've ever seen, but it's ours! And we had fun as a family carving him.

And just a note, be sure to bring your Jack-O-Lanters in tonight. It's Devil's Night, and sometimes mean little kids smach pumpkins for fun tonight. (Can you tell I woke up one Halloween morning to find the biggest and coolest pumpkin we ever had smashed to smithereens all over the street?) Here's everything all decorated, hopefully we get lots of Trick or Treaters!

No comments: