Thursday, February 18, 2010

What Brody is up to


Yesterday Brody had his 4 month check up. I can't believe it's been 4 months already! He got an A+ and seems to be doing great. He weighs around 14lbs and is 25 inches long. (To compare, Noah was 17 pounds at his 4 month check up! I forget what a big baby Noah was!) He's so close to rolling over, he gets on his side, lifts his head, swings his legs, but he just doesn't have quite enough oomph yet. Which I'm totally fine with a non-mobile baby for a little longer. Noah crawled around 5.5 months, so I'd like a little more time this time around before I have to worry about him not being in the same spot when I come back! He had a double ear infection last week, and the doctor said it's almost all cleared up. I guess we did get more medicine in him than he spit out....sure doesn't seem that way when we have to give it to him.


He's really starting to develop his own little personality lately. The video I'm going to post is his first real laugh. And you know, there's not much else in this world better than a baby's laugh. (Sorry it's so dark!) What made him laugh so hard? I was fanning him with the coupon circular that came in the mail -- the wind would get in his face, blow his hair and then he'd laugh and laugh. Oh! And one of the most exciting things about Brody is that he sleeps in the stroller. Noah was one of those odd babies/kids that never fell asleep anywhere but his bed (and sometimes the car). I would wait and wait for the stoller to lull him to sleep, but it never happened. I keep trying to come up with new places I can take Brody in the stroller just so I can see him snoozing in it!

No comments: