Friday, January 23, 2009

The Social Life of a 3 year old

I knew there would come a day where Noah had a busier social calendar than I do. You know, high school football games, sports, taking girls on dates (oy!). But, what I didnt' know was that his social calendar would start to get busy way earlier than high school. He's invited to more parties than we are. (So if you're having a party soon, take pity on me and invite me!)

This is what his week looks like:
Sunday - my parents took him to a movie and lunch at Cookie Park. (You may know it as Eat N Park)

Friday (tonight) - classmate's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese

Saturday - friend at daycare's birthday party at a bowling alley

Sunday - Walt & I are taking him to a movie.

I'm glad he could at least find time this weekend to squeeze us in! :)

2 comments:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

Sounds like you are lucky you get to do some things with him -- busy boy!!

Emmy said...

while it wouldn't take much to outdo our social calendar, I am very impressed with how in demand Noah is!! I'm sure he is busy charming all the ladies at those parties, too! :)