Monday, January 12, 2009

First goose egg

Well, Noah has made it 3.5 years without having a goosegg on his egg. Sure, he's had bumps and bruises and scrapes and cuts every where on his body...but this weekend was the first giant lump on his noggin. On Friday night/Saturday morning, Walt and I were jolted awake when we heard a giant THUD! Noah had fallen out of bed. Walt ran upstairs and Noah was crying and so upset. We finally calmed him down, figured out he was okay and went back to sleep. But, by morning, he'd grown a giant lump right above his eye, and it's a lovely shade of blue/purple.

You may be wondering why we don't have bedrails, but of course we do! He somehow managed to fall out of the bottom of the bed! I think he was dreaming because he hasn't given the same answer as to how he actually fell out of bed. I told him from now on, if he wants to get up, to please call me and I'll come and get him.

I was going to try to take a picture, but I am not sure if it would show up or not. I'll wait until it's that great shade of yellow/green, I'm sure it will show up in a picture then.

1 comment:

Ben and Cori Momma said...

poor Noah! I hope you feel better soon - I bet that was a shock to the system!