Friday, September 5, 2008

Nostalgic

I'm feeling nostalgic today - since Noah started school this week. Where has the time gone? I feel like it's wasn't that long ago that I found out I was pregnant, and next week it will be FOUR years. Wow! So, here is vintage Noah...taken about 3 years ago.

And this one, taken this weekend at the Aviary...what a difference such a short time makes!



Moms out there - enjoy every moment, every smile, every new little thing they do. I love the age that Noah's at now...we can have conversations, he's funny and still isn't embarrassed for me to kiss on him in public. But, many a days, I long for the little baby - when I could hold him for hours on end.


2 comments:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

Noah is so adorable. Some days with baby are difficult but thanks for the reminder that this time passes so quickly and to enjoy it!

Emmy said...

He was such a cute baby!! and he's growing into such a handsome little man. :) I can't believe how fast they grow up!