Monday, September 22, 2008

Family Fun Night


On Friday, after I got home from work, we headed out for family fun night. We got some food at the Get Go (Walt had coupons that were expiring and you know how he is with coupons!) and headed to White Oak park. We went to the grove where we had Noah's baptism picnic 3 years ago. We had some dinner, and then went on the slide (Noah), swang on the swings (me and Noah) and hunted pinecones. We also walked "through the forest", which was just the pine trees on the side of the grove, but Noah thought it was the forest. The weather was awesome, and it was just a great family night. It reminds me that 3 year olds don't need much to be truly entertained. I think we are going to make this a Friday night tradition, until it gets too cold. I forgot my camera, but that's us later taking crazy family photos. Another one of Noah's favorite things to do!

1 comment:

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

Totally adorable! What a star Noah is!