Thursday, July 16, 2009

One Liners


Here are a few of the short funny things Noah's said lately:


1) He asked Walt if they're going to dig the baby out of my belly with a shovel. (Dear Lord I hope not!)


2) I was drinking a Diet Coke the other day and he asked for a drink. He was also talking like a baby. I said "No, especially because you're talking like a baby and babies can't drink Coke". He looked at me and said "Well, YOUR baby is drinking Coke when you drink it". Touche. I guess he had me there. :P


3) My aunt is watching him while his daycare is closed for vacation. He was helping her and he put some Kleenex on my cousin's dresser for her. He swiped his fingers across her dresser and said to my aunt "Boy, she sure does need to dust in here!"

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Jackson drank way too much diet soda while I was pregnant...I love that Noah put that together. He'd better not come to my house, as he would be very unhappy with my dusting abilities.

Ben and Cori Momma said...

I fully expect to see Noah as a host of a late night comedy show one day! He is hysterical.
And I sure hope no shovels are involved in the extraction of the baby!

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

Wow. Noah would have a field day with the dust in my house. :) He cracks me up with his stories.