Tuesday, February 24, 2009

One Liners

Here are a few one liners that Noah has thrown out over the past few weeks:

1) The other day he was doing something that he wasn't supposed to be doing. When I gave him a look, he came over to me, put his hands on my cheeks and said "Don't be mad, sweetheart!" Of course, I got over whatever it was that had made me mad, and gave him a big hug.

2) I was watching Grease 2 on tv over the weekend (no comments, please! HA!) and Noah looked at the tv and said "that man looks like John Bryson!" Walt and I said in unison "Who is John Bryson??" Noah replied "Oh, I'm just kidding! I made that name up!"

3) We were counting and saying "on Noah's next birthday he'll be 4"...then 5, 6, you get the idea. When we got to 10, I said "I'll be sad when you're 10, you won't be my baby anymore!" Noah says "Don't be sad, momma, I'll still be your son!" He also promised me that he will still let me kiss him (and he will kiss me) and hug him. However, he said that when he's 10, he wont' ask me to feed him anymore. :P (I just hope he keeps those promises!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I seriously think Noah is the most hilarious kid ever. If he's not on TV making people laugh someday, I'll be very surprised. Then I can write my tell-all in which I explain that Noah did declare Amelia his girlfriend at a luau! LOL

Ben and Cori Momma said...

That is hysterical! He sure is sweet to his mama!

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

Noah cracks me up! So funny!